Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Free Blog Post

I am on the basketball team for the school. I was excited to see that i made the team and was very hope full about us winning and going far in the season. I worked my butt off at tryouts which helped me. Now we practice 6 days a week for two hours. It gets tiring and sometimes I don't want to go but I haven't missed a day yet. We have had four games so far this year. We have two kids that are ineligible to play and are really good. Even though they couldn't play in the tournament we still tried our best. Maybe that is why we aren't doing so good. The tournament was day after day from Thursday through Saturday. The first game we got killed with a 30 point loss. Then the second game we only lost by ten. The third game we won and by like 15 that made us happy and got our hopes back up. We played another game the same day for third place and it happened to be the people from the first game and we lost by 45 points. It was horrible. Now we are practicing more for our home game on Thursday the 17th. We hope to win.

1 comment:

  1. You guys will do good tomarrow on Thursday, have fun and push yourself. -Chanda Ros #211

    ReplyDelete