Thursday, December 24, 2009

10 Second Sound Off Blog [12/24]

The worst Christmas I had was when I was about 8 or 9. Every year I would go to my Nina's house two days before Christmas and return to my grandmother's house on Christmas day. I remember that feeling I would get when my Nina would drive by our apartments or being down the street. I used to hate returning to her house. I knew that whenever we got home there was something we did wrong waiting for us. So on Christmas day we went home and right as we walked in our grandmother gave us the look. We went to our room to see if there were any clues to why we were in trouble. I don't remember exactly why we were in trouble, but what I do know is right when my Nina left my grandmother locked the door, closed the windows and blinds, then she whipped us. For that whole day we were in trouble and didn't do anything. That was my worst Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment