Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homework [4/20]

April 20th, 2010
Dear Daughter,

I’ve noticed lately you have been on Face Book a lot. I think it is good to associate with your friends but I am afraid those are not the only people you associate with. I feel as if I needed to take a stand and confront you about it. Well that’s the first thing I’m going to do. When I was a kid I went through the same thing with the social networking site I went on. I wish I had a dad to tell me better, so that’s why I am standing for what I believe for. To add to that misfortune I was dumb enough to fall for it.

These people I am talking about are titled online predators. These predators will use techniques and tricks to lure a sweet little girl like you into their trap. Sweety, these people are bad and if you ever feel lonely or depressed please tell me because online predators will act like they care just to get close to you. Listen princess don’t fall for any of these bad guys tricks. They will sound very convincing, but be smarter than them. So for my second stand I will put the computer in the TV. area. This will help with any problems of you trying to hide something.

Another thing would be for you to do to avoid online predators is having online safety. I will make sure you change all personal information about yourself on any website. This includes MySpace and Facebook. I will have you log on and I will change it for you. I don’t believe in going on to your account because that is interfering in your privacy but there shouldn’t be anything to hide. I love you with all my heart and I don’t want anything to happen to you. You are not in trouble but if these rules are not followed you will be. If you follow these rules you can avoid any online predator even Chester the Molester.

No comments:

Post a Comment